Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail, (OUTLOOK PLUGIN ONLY).
In order to download the SecureMail Outlook Plugin, you must have the following completed:
- Purchase a Paid SecureMail Account
- Purchase of Secure Mail Outlook Plugin
The instructions below will go over purchasing the outlook plugin once you have a Paid SecureMail Account:
- Log in to your account at https://mysecurepractice.com.
- From your Dashboard, select "Secure Inbox"
- Within the inbox section, you will see a banner at the top referencing the Outlook Plugin.
- Select the "Buy Now" button which will take your directly to the My Secure Practice shopping cart:
- Check the option(s) that best fit your needs (in this example, you are a PAID SecureMail user, so you will only see an option to purchase the Outlook Plugin). **As a free user, within your shopping cart you will be able to purchase the PAID tier of SecureMail for your user as well as the Outlook Plugin.
- Now select the button labeled "Purchase"
- If you already have a card on file, you will see this pop-up below, Select "OK" to confirm the purchase:
- If you don't have a card on file for this specific user, then a pop-up will appear below. Enter your Name, CC Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, and select "Pay”:
- You have the option to download the plugin. If you would like to do this now, select “Download”. **Please note you can download the outlook plugin at any time by logging into your account here: https://mysecurepractice.com/