Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail, (OUTLOOK PLUGIN ONLY).
If you have composed a regular outlook email and have determined you to need to send this securely, follow these steps to transfer your email to SecureMail.
- Within your composed outlook email, select the "Secure Mail" tab from the top outlook banner
- Now Select the "Send Secure" icon
- This will transfer the following fields (if filled out, but not required) to a Secure Message:
- To Field
- Subject Field
- Body of email (noting no embedded images will transfer over- they need to be physically attached as an attachment to the email)
- Any Attachments
- Select "OK" to transfer this email to a secure message
- Select "Cancel" to go back to your regular outlook message- this will NOT transfer your email to a secure message.
- Note once you transfer this email, you can continue editing within the secure message before sending:
NOTE: INLINE ITEMS OR IMAGES DIRECTLY EMBEDDED IN THE REGULAR OUTLOOK EMAIL WILL NOT TRANSFER OVER. IMAGES AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE IMAGE, NOT EMBEDDED!