Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail, (OUTLOOK PLUGIN ONLY).
- To compose a new message, select the "Secure Mail" tab located at the top of your Outlook window
- Select the icon labeled "New" below:
- Additionally, if you are viewing any existing secure message- you can select the "New Message" to compose a brand new secure message:
- To Field (if new user, you must give them a role)
- Subject Field
- Body of Message
- Select the "Next" button (will be in place of the "Send" button)
- You will be asked to verify this new user's email address, and add at least one phone number (which is required to help the user register correctly).
- Now select "Send"