Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail, (OUTLOOK PLUGIN ONLY).
STEP 1: Disable the plugin within Outlook
- Open Outlook
- Select the "File" tab
- Select "Options" located on your far LEFT
- Select "Add-Ins" option on your LEFT hand side
- Look for the dropdown at the very bottom labeled "Manage"
- Make sure this option is set to "COM Add-ins", and select "GO"
- In this list, find "MyPbhs_Outlook" and select it within the list (it should highlight blue like the example below)
- Once highlighted, select "Remove"
- Now select "OK"
**At this point you should notice the "Secure Mail" tab is now removed from your outlook application
- CLOSE OUTLOOK!
- Now open your computers "Control Panel" (located under your start menu):
- Under "Programs"
- Select "Uninstall a Program"
- Find "MyPBHS_Outlook" within this list, right click once on it to select it
- Now select "Uninstall/Change" to uninstall the application
- Select "Remove the application from this computer." option and select "OK":
- You should now notice that you no longer have the application listed in your "Control Panel" list of apps, and you should no longer see the "Secure Mail" tab within outlook.