In this section we will go over the following:
**There is currently no integration with PBS Endo Enterprise**
TruForm Integration Fields
The following fields below will integrate automatically right into your software once truform is submitted:
Note, if you have additional fields on your form that are NOT listed below, you can manually enter them into your patient's account once integration is completed!
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street Address Street Name
- Street Address Street Name 2
- State or Province
- Zip or Postal Code
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
Software Integration Re-cap:
This software integration integrates a set amount of fields for:
- Basic Patient Demographic fields ONLY (16 fields). This does not include heath history information.
- The submitted PDF will NOT integrate within your patient's account automatically (see process below)
Importing TruForm into PBS Endo Software:
- Login to https://www.mypbhs.com/
- Select the "TruForm" tab
- Select "View Registrations" directly below the "TruForm" tab
- Select "View" on the same row, to the LEFT of the patients name:
DEPENDING ON THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING:
- Within Mozilla Firefox (once your form is open for review, completed in step 4 above):
- Select the "Download" icon:
- This will SAVE your submitted PDF to your computer (you will need to note where this file is saved to locate it for importing)
- Within Google Chrome (once your form is open for review, completed in step 4 above):
**if you do not have a PDF reader plugin installed, Google Chrome will automatically download this PDF...
- The form will automatically download (you can choose to "show in folder" to see where it automatically downloads to locate later for importing):
- Once the form is saved to your computer... go to your PBS Endo Software
- Within PBS Endo, access the "Patient Information" window
- Click on the "Letters, E-mail, RX, PBS Images and Archived Documents" button
- Click on "Import a Document" button in the Control Panel at the bottom of the window
- Click on "Import an Adobe PDF"
- Key in a description for the document, click "OK"
- A window will pop-up to browse and find the PDF document you saved in steps 1 or 2 directly above
- Find and Double-Click on the PDF document (this process copies the PDF into PBS Endo)
- To view the Imported PDF, click on "Display the Archived Word Document"
PBS Endo Software Support Information:
You can contact PBS Endo Support Below (for existing clients only):