Instructions below ONLY apply to truForm with Cerner Integration.
The TruForm integration requires no additional charge from PBHS, and can be setup at anytime with your PBHS TruForm order. Please contact PBHS Support further if you are ready to start this process.
In order to complete this integration, you must complete the below items:
- Generate Credentials for Cerner Software through MySecurePractice
- If truForm doctor signatures are turned ON, you MUST sign through MySecurePractice FIRST
*Please note, you will need to contact Cerner Support to obtain further information on:
- Pricing for their TruForm bridge, as there may be additional fees.
- Exact fields they can integrate from truForm (Cerner could not provide this information to PBHS)
Software Integration Information
- Integration works with new and existing patients through Cerner Software
- Cerner does not integrate/pull in the submitted truForm PDF