- Once you've completed the "Create a Post" steps
- Select the option labeled "Export Image to Instagram or to Another 3rd Party Platform"
- Your native phone options will appear, tap on the app or option you would like to export this image to (in this example we will use instagram):
*dependent on what accounts are connected to your phone, you can export to another app or save the image directly to your phone using this option!
- Instagram (or the app chosen) will open with the photo you took within the Studio App
- Add an optional caption to the post (or select "Share" to post the image without a caption)
- Once your caption is completed, select "OK":
*Ensure the instagram logo displayed to the LEFT is from your business profile. This is displaying the logo/account where it will post to (this will only be a problem if you are logged into multiple instagram accounts from your phone)
- Select "Share" to post to instagram:
- You will find this published post under "Previous Post" list.
Have more questions? Submit a request