- Once you Sign in
- Select the "Scheduled Posts" list
- Select the "Edit" icon on the post you would like to edit:
- Select the "Duplicate Post" option
- This will copy your image and caption over to a new "Create Post" page where you have the ability to:
- Edit the caption
- Select the Social Channels to post to
- Schedule a Post
Edit the Caption
- You have the option to edit the caption for this post
- Tap on the caption field, this will activate your keyboard to complete your caption modification or addition.
*Note, a caption is required if you are sharing this on Twitter.
Selecting Social Channels *required
- Tap the Facebook and/or Twitter toggle to activate each one
- The toggle will turn green once activated
- You must have at least one social channel activated to post
Schedule Post for Later
- Click here for step by step instructions on scheduling a post!
Once you have completed the steps above, select "Post" to publish or complete your scheduled post.