- Social Media Account Options Missing When Creating a Post
- Image is Exporting to the Wrong Instagram Account
- Once you Sign In
- When you "Create Post"
- On the last step "Create Post" page
- There are no options visible under "Post to Social Media Channels":
Under settings you are not logged into your Facebook and/or Twitter Business page.
- Select "Back" on this page
- If you would like to "Save" this image to use and "Create a Post" again, select the "Export Image to Instagram or to Another 3rd Party Platform"
- Or select "Cancel" to go back to the main Studio dashboard (previous posts)
- Your native phone options will appear
- Tap on the option to Save this image to your phone:
- Back on your main Studio dashboard, select the settings icon and complete the connection to Facebook and/or Twitter business pages.
- Once completed, you can now Create Post and use the image saved to your phone
- Once on the last step for "Create Post", you should now see the social options to post to:
This will happen if you have two accounts logged into your Instagram App on the device you are using.
- When I use the export feature when I create a post
- Within Instagram, I see my personal or incorrect logo to the LEFT (that isn't connected to my business account):
- Select "Cancel" so you don't post this image to the incorrect account
Within Instagram, you need to physically be on your business account.
- Open Instagram on your device
- Select the profile icon to your far right
- Select your account name with a drop down option located at the top
- Select your business page account name within this list
- This will open your instagram business page:
- Now open the Studio App and select "Create Post"
- Once you capture the image follow these steps for exporting.