Instructions below ONLY apply to TruForm on MyPBHS.
Please find the instructions below for enabling your patients to sign your TruForm™ registration forms using a topaz signature pad. If your Truform™ is integrated with your practice management software, you will need to contact your software representative to make sure that digitally signed documents (in a PDF format) can be saved into the patient’s account. There are a few software companies that prevent the attachments of PDF documents back into the patients account.
If truform is integrated into any of the following software companies (WinOMScs, WindentOMS, DSN, Henry Schein, Medims, Panda Perio, or Online Medsys), you can have your software company show you how to sign truform directly through your software!
Please note, WinOMScs 'CLOUD' versions DO NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ signature pads due to Adobe Acrobat Licensing.
If you do not have a signature pad or adobe acrobat, start here!
1.) Adobe Acrobat (either standard or professional) FULL VERSION
**Standard would be a little less expensive, and can do everything you need regarding signatures
- You can find this on e-bay below :
(this will lead you to professional options, you can search for Adobe Acrobat Standard)
- Or directly from adobe’s website below:
2.) Topaz Signature Pad
- You can browse through their signature pads below:
- I have used this Topaz signature pad for about 4 years now to test truform signatures with- it is one of the cheaper signature pads and I test all truform signatures on this perfectly:
*You will need to contact Topaz directly for pricing…
http://topazsystems.com/products/siglite.asp (the USB option)
Once you have adobe acrobat installed- you would need to use the settings/PDF attached to change the settings within adobe acrobat to connect to your topaz signature pad.
The settings below will connect your topaz signature pad to adobe, so you can sign your forms! Please note, WinOMScs 'CLOUD' versions DO NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ signature pads due to Adobe Acrobat Licensing.
- **TruForm must be submitted BEFORE signatures can be completed using a Topaz Signature Pad
- Only one signature can be signed at a time
- You must open the submitted form within Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional to correctly sign TruForm
- PBHS recommends Topaz Signature Pads
- Please note, WinOMScs 'CLOUD' versions DO NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ signature pads due to Adobe Acrobat Licensing.