Instructions below ONLY apply to TruForm on MyPBHS.
- truForm Classic
- PBHS Standard TruForm Options:
TruForm v. 5.0 | Oral Surgeons Form Only:
*Registration form cannot be customized for TruForm 5.0
- Click here for an online demonstration
- Once submitted, your office would receive this completed PDF form [Click Here]
*you cannot use your custom registration form for this option above
TruForm v. 5.0 is iPad responsive. ALL signatures can be signed by the patient BEFORE the form is submitted. They can do this from ANY iPad/Tablet device OR from a desktop computer using their mouse to sign!!
**ONCE TRUFORM IS SUBMITTED, YOU CAN NO LONGER FINISH SIGNING ON AN iPAD. Once submitted, any signatures left unsigned will be programmed to be signed using a topaz signature pad within adobe acrobat.
TruForm v. 3.0 | Endo, Perio and General Dentist Only:
*Registration and referral forms can be customized by PBHS at an additional design fee. If you already have truform live, there would be an additional programming fee to reprogram a new customized form.
Health History Update Form:
Using your Personal Form?
You can choose to use your own personal/custom patient registration and health history form as truform.
TruForm Setup (first time truForm Setup):
- When you sign up for TruForm, at the time of setup you will have the option to use our standard forms (as-is) OR you can submit your custom forms to support to be programmed.
- We would need your personal form in either a word document or a PDF.
- You can email this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your form will be programmed over the design as-is, this will allow patients to fill out this exact document online.