Instructions below ONLY apply to Inform.
Outlook contact emails can be exported into a Excel document and used within Inform.
- Click File > Options> Advanced.
- In the Export section, click Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, click the type of export you want, and then click Next.
- Pick Comma Separated Values if you’re going to use these items in almost any other program.
- Under Select the folder to export from, select the contact folder you want to export, and then click Next.
Note You can export only one folder at a time.
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse, choose the folder where you want the file saved and type a name in the File name box.
(note where you are exporting this file to as you will need to upload this through InForm later)
- Click OK, and then click Next.
- Exporting to a .csv file, you have the option to map fields for your contacts.
- Click Finish. (note where you are exporting this file to as you will need to upload this through InForm later). When the Import and Export Progress box disappears, your export is complete.