Instructions below ONLY apply to Inform.
In this section we will cover:
- Connecting your inForm account to Social Media (Facebook and/or Twitter)
- Sharing articles to your Social Media
Connecting your inForm account to Social Media (Facebook and/or Twitter)
In order to post articles to Social Media first you must connect your inForm account to your Facebook and/or Twitter account(s).
- Start by logging in with your email address and password here: http://www.pbhsinform.com/
- Choose "Settings" from the top menu, then "Account Setting". Then choose the "Social Media" tab.
- Use the blue "Click to Connect with..." button to connect with either your Facebook account or your Twitter account.
- A window will open that will prompt you to connect. If you're not already logged in to your Facebook account or Twitter account in your browser, then you will first need to log in. Just follow the prompts to accept the conditions.
- Once connected to your Social Account(s) you will see the confirmation "You are connected" above the blue button which will now say "Click to Disconnect with..." your Social Media Account.
- Now that your account(s) is/are connected, you can proceed to share articles or publish your newsletters to your Social Media.
Sharing your articles to your Social Media
- Select “Posts” (located in the gray bar across the top of the screen) OR choose "Share an Article" button in the row of orange links.
- This will take you to your "Posts" section of inForm. *Click the orange button labeled “Browse our content library and start posting”
- You can now browse for ONE article which you would like to SHARE on Facebook or Twitter
- Select ANY articles from the library on the left by clicking on the "Add" checkbox to the right of the article.
- This will add your selected article to the RIGHT under “Selected Articles”
- In the “Selected Articles” list you can always choose to REMOVE that article by clicking the “REMOVE” checkbox.
YOU CAN ONLY SELECT ONE ARTICLE AT A TIME TO SHARE!!!! Once completed, you can share/post an additional article by repeating the steps above
- Once you have your article selected, directly below the “Selected Articles” will be additional options for posting this to your Facebook business account or Twitter account
For Facebook, make sure to select your BUSINESS Facebook account, by choosing the correct page in the dropdown menu for “Publish on Facebook.
- Once Facebook or Twitter is selected, an additional “Comments” box will open. You can choose to leave an additional comment regarding the article you are posting and then click "Close".
- Once your Facebook business profile is selected, now you will need to choose if you would like to send/share now OR schedule: (directly below the drop down menu for your business Facebook page)
TO SHARE YOUR ARTICLE RIGHT AWAY:
- Click the “Send/Share Now” Button and click the orange “Finish” button directly below to post this directly to your Facebook business account
TO SCHEDULE YOUR ARTICLE FOR A LATER DATE TO BE SHARED:
- Click the “Schedule” option
- A “Schedule your delivery” text box will appear below
- Click on the “calendar” icon located at the RIGHT of the text box- *select the month/date
- You can even select the exact time it goes out by clicking the “clock” icon located at the RIGHT of the text box
- Click the orange “Finish” button located directly below to complete the scheduled article task
To see what articles have either already been published and/or scheduled:
- Click on the “Articles” button (located in the gray bar across the top of the screen)
- You will see “Recent Activity”, this will show you what articles have been sent/scheduled for Facebook or Twitter.
If you have any further questions please email our support team! Thank you so much!