Here’s how to embed a video:
- Go to the video through you tube (as if you were going to play/review it).
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
- Go to "yourdomain.com/admin" to login to your website editor
- From there navigate to the page you would like to edit and select the "Edit" button located on the right or left hand side of your page.
- You will have to add the embed code into the source code of your website. Click the "Source Code" button on your toolbox.
Editing the Source Code can sometimes be complicated, and it's possible to accidentally cause issues with the formatting on your site if done incorrectly. It is recommended that you get the assistance of your office IT tech if you are not sure about making this change. Alternatively, you may contact our Changes department at email@example.com if you would like us to add the video for you.
Video will display similar to this in edit mode...
-- OR --
The Video will display similiar to this in edit mode (once saved you will see the full video embedded):
- Remember to SAVE this change to publish your changes live! Select the "Save Changes" icon on your toolbar to save your changes.