Here’s how to embed a video:
- Go to the video through you tube (as if you were going to play/review it).
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
- Go to "yourdomain.com/admin" to login to your website editor
- From there navigate to the page you would like to edit and select the "Edit" button located on the right or left hand side of your page.
- Put your cursor on the page where you would like that video to be placed
- Now select the "Insert/Edit Link"
- An "Insert Link" window will appear, PASTE the YouTube code into the "URL" field below:
- Select OK (blue button seen above)
Video will display similar to this in edit mode...
-- OR --
The Video will display similiar to this in edit mode (once saved you will see the full video embedded):
- Remember to SAVE this change to publish your changes live! Select the "Save Changes" icon on your toolbar to save your changes.