Instructions below ONLY apply to TruForm on MyPBHS.
MyPBHS Portal | https://www.mypbhs.com
- MyPBHS Portal - Tutorial Video
- How to Recover a Doctor Referral Form
- How to Recover a Registration Form
- Error viewing online forms
- Email Notification
MyPBHS Portal - Tutorial Video
Learn how to access your TruForm online registration and referral form submissions from our secure mypbhs.com website.
TRUFORM PATIENT REGISTRATION
How to Recover a Patient Registration:
- Once you are logged into your account at https://www.mypbhs.com/
- Select the link “Recover Patient Registrations” from the right hand column.
- Locate the patient’s name and click the “Recover” option to the RIGHT of the name.
- Now at the top of your screen click the link “View Registrations” to return to your active registrations list.
- Your patient registration should now be recovered and displayed in this list.
- Once you are logged into your account at https://www.mypbhs.com/ you can select the link “Recover Doctor Referrals” from the right hand column.
- Locate the patient’s name and click the link “Recover” next to that name.
- Now at the top of your screen click the link “View Referrals” to return to your active referrals list.
*"View Referrals" is a link located directly under the "TruForm" tab, at the top near the green banner.
- Your doctor’s referral should now be recovered and displayed in this list.
Submitted forms are BLANK when I try to view them through MyPBHS
SOLUTION 1: The form may not have been properly generated after submission.
- Select "Archive" button to the RIGHT of the patients name.
- Select "Recovery Registrations" on the right hand column
- In this list select "Recover" to the right of the patients name
- Select "View Registrations", located towards the top green banner directly under the "TruForm" tab
- Select "View"/PDF icon to the LEFT of the patients name
- You should now be able to view the online form. IF NOT, please try solution 2 below:
SOLUTION 2: The Adobe Reader browser PLUG-IN is needed to view these online PDF submissions. This can be removed or disabled, a simple and quick reinstall will implement this plug-in back so you can view online forms!!
- You may need to update your Adobe Reader plugin.
- Please go to: http://www.adobe.com/downloads
- Select ‘Adobe Reader’
Email Notification to Patient Email:
Once your patient submits a online form, our system (if the patient enters their email on the submitted form) will receive an email from PBHS stating their form has been submitted online- as seen below:
Email Notification to Doctor's Office:
Once your patient submits a online form, our system will notify your office via email that a new form is available for review.
** 2/18/15 Patient Name was removed from emails due to HIPAA regulations. This is to ensure the privacy of your patients secure information!!