Instructions below ONLY apply to TruForm on MyPBHS.
Windows XP Users:
If you are having problems viewing or navigating to https://www.mypbhs.com/ through Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft ended support for Windows XP on April 8, 2014. This change has affected your software updates and security options.
- Some SSL-secured (128-Bit) Web pages and Web sites may not work correctly
- PBHS will not support this operating system, you would need to review with your IT.
- For more troubleshooting information from Microsoft, visit:
- Users of the 12-year-old operating system will be most at risk after April 8, 2014, when Microsoft announced it is no longer providing security updates, non-security fixes or technical support for Windows XP.
HTML5 OMS TruForm Users ONLY:
If you are using this front end form for patients to submit their information from:
This form is mobile responsive, but on the following Apple Devices:
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPad
Patients will NOT be able to fill this form out from a Safari browser using either of the above platforms. Our system will perform a browser check, and if opened within a Safari browser the below message will display for your patients:
Click the physical link below to see the page that will display for your patients:
Or, you can review the screenshot provided below:
- Your patients will be asked to download Google Chrome (if they don't have this common browser installed already) from a Safari browser.
- If they have Google Chrome installed already, they can click the Google Chrome for iPad icon (displayed above) and the form will auto open within Google Chrome to be completed online as normal.