How do I give someone a role on my Page?
You'll need to give PBHS admin access of your business Facebook page in order to post approved Launch Survey reviews to Facebook.
If you're an admin of your business Facebook page, take theses steps:
- Click Settings at the top of your business Facebook Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- In the Assign A New Page Role box, begin typing the name of the person to be added to your account as an admin (for PBHS, please type "Sofie Badeaux" and make sure you see the black PBHS logo) and select from the list that appears. You may also be able to type their email address (for PBHS, use email@example.com).
- Click Admin to select a role from the drop down menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
Depending on their settings, the person may receive a notification or an email when you give them a role.
What are the different Page roles and what can they do?
There are 5 different types of roles for people who manage Pages. Only an admin can change someone's role. The table below outlines the 5 Page roles (across) and what they're able to do (down):
|Manage Page roles and settings||✔|
|Edit the Page and add apps||✔||✔|
|Create and delete posts as the Page||✔||✔|
|Respond to and delete comments and posts to the Page||✔||✔||✔|
|Send messages as the Page||✔||✔||✔|
|See who posted as the Page||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|