Adding a New Table
- Go to "yourdomain.com/admin" to login
- From there navigate to the page you would like to edit and select the "Edit" button located on the right or left hand side of your page.
- Put your cursor on the page where you would like your table to go
- On your toolbar either to the right/left side of you page- select the table option
- Now select the type of table you would like to add- how many columns
- This will insert the table selected (1 row total)
Adding New Row
Once you have your table built, you can easily add a new row now!!
- Add your cursor in the row directly ABOVE where you would like the new row to be placed (this will add a new row directly below the row you are on).
- You will see a small toolbar appear above your table:
- Select the + Sign and the same table format option will appear. Select the table columns that will match your current table:
- This will add a new row for you to start adding to!!
Add Space in Between Rows
In this example I added my doctors and my staff together in one table. Now i want to break them apart so I can add the correct introduction to my doctors and to my staff section.
- Add your cursor in the row directly above where you would like to type your paragraph or header
- The table toolbar will appear directly above the table, select the + option:
- Now select the "Paragraph" option, as seen below:
- This will add a break in your table to allow you to free type as seen below:
Rearrange Table Rows
- Add your cursor in the row you would like to move either up or down.
- Your table toolbar will appear directly above your row selection
- Now select either the UP or DOWN arrow to move your row 1 up or 1 down:
**You can continue to use these arrows if you want to move that row further down in your table!
- In this example, I moved this row down 1 row: