How to complete your theme change
First, visit our sample website dentalfreeway.com to preview all available themes in their entirety. Hover over the 'Design Choices' tab and select your practice specialty to view all available themes.
- Go to "yourdomain.com/admin" to login
- Navigate to the RIGHT side of your screen and select the button labeled "Select a New Theme"
- If the red screen below appears, please contact PBHS Support either by phone or email for further assistance.
- If the red screen does NOT appear, you can now review ALL template designs available:
- Once you select a design, click directly on the thumbnail to review.
Here you will see the following:
- View Demo Site: You can "View the Demo Site" to physically look at the website layout and design (located to the LEFT).
- Theme Features: Theme Features will be presented to the LEFT. This will display the key features with each design you select.
- Activate Theme: Select the "Activate Theme" and this will publish your new website design live IMMEDIATELY.
- Exit this View (will not save): If you want to go back and look through more designs- click the white X in the upper/right corner of this window:
Theme Change TIPS and FAQs
*WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE - Use dentalfreeway.com so see a working example of the theme. Think of this but with all the pages and content of your site transferred onto it. You can choose new colors and banner photos if you'd like! Do keep in mind, if the photos (banner images, featured pages etc.) where smaller on the old template, they will be replaced by the standard theme images when switched (due to size constraints) Your old images will remain in the media library of your site, and these standard images can then be adjusted or changed to your liking!
*WHAT IF MY SITE IS CUSTOMIZED - Unfortunately you will lose any customization that has been done to your theme, for example, a custom header with two phone numbers, a custom footer with special office locations listed, custom photos you've added to the banner will need to be reset, sidebars with customization, etc.
*If you would like to keep these customizations and have them transferred to your new theme, your theme change will go through our Changes Dept. as billable. You can email Changes directly at email@example.com.
*HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE - Be prepared, you WILL most likely need to do some initial website edits and changes after your theme change (ie. banner photos, changing some content or uploading a new logo). You may want to plan to make the change at the end of the week or day, when you have time available to work on the website as the theme change is immediate when the new theme is selected.
*WHAT IF I WANT TO MAKE CUSTOM CHANGES - If your changes are custom (do not exist on the template example you viewed and can not be made using the website editor) you will need to contact the Changes Dept. for a quote for billable custom changes to the theme. They can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Remember you will not be able to revert the template back to its previous state with customization once you change the theme! So we highly recommend previewing the theme at dentalfreeway.com before selecting, to ensure the theme is what you would like.