- Go to mail.yourdomain.com and login to your email account
- Once you are logged in, you will see a menu item in the top navigation titled "Action" (top left corner of the screen) - click it
- Find "Change Password" option under "Action" menu - click it
- A dialog box should pop up prompting you to enter your current password, new password and to re-enter your new password. Complete those fields and click "Save" in the top left corner of the dialog box.
- Please note that your password requires a string of at least 8 characters, including 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, a number, and a symbol. This is for security purposes. It is also important that you do not use a password like Password01, #1Doctor or include the name of a person.
Have more questions? Submit a request