Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail.
In this section, we will go over the following:
- Viewing Your Inbox
- Viewing Attachments
- How to Reply to a Secure Message
- How to Archive a Secure Message
- How to Print a Secure Message
Watch our instructional video:
Viewing Your Inbox
- Once you login
- Select the Secure Inbox icon:
- Once off the main welcome page, you will also see Secure Inbox on your far LEFT hand side navigation.
- Selecting either option will bring you right to your inbox
- Any new emails will display with a bullet icon for easy identification.
- Once an email is reviewed, the bullet icon will disappear.
- Within this column, each email will include the senders name, email, subject and date/time the email was sent.
How to Download Attachments
- Once you open an email with attachments, you will notice each attachment is linked at the bottom of the email:
- To download the attachment, click directly on the name of the file (in this example it is "Donald.jpg".
- This will download directly into your downloads folder automatically:
How to Reply to a Secure Message
- While within an existing message, select Reply
- This will compose a reply message back to the org. sender
- A pop-up window will allow you to type your reply message, labeled "Type your message here".
- You can choose to send images or documents as attachments, click here for further instructions on how to attach an image or file.
- Select Send once you are ready to send this secure message
- Your sent reply will be added to the top of the message thread of the original secure message you received within your inbox.
How to Archive a Secure Message
- Within an existing message you no longer need in your inbox, select Archive.
- This will take that selected message from your inbox, and move it to your Archive folder on the far LEFT hand column.
How to Print a Secure Message
- When viewing an existing secure message thread either in your Inbox, Sent Items or Archive, select Print.
- This will open a print option from your browser, where you can print the entire message thread as a PDF document for your records. Attachments will appear listed at the bottom of the message.