Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail.
This will go over how to create and send a Secure Message using SecureMail.
- Once you login
- Click on the Send Secure Message icon:
OR, if you have already moved past the above dashboard:
- On your left hand column, select Secure Mail
- Within this section, select the Compose option
- This will open a blank compose window:
- Add the recipient's email address in the TO field.
*Please Note you can only add 1 email address per secure message.
- Once you tab or click off the TO field (to anywhere else on the message) you may notice an additional field appear, labeled Select recipient's role *.
- If this email is a NEW user not registered within our system, you will also need to give this user a role. (click here for further descriptions of each role)
- If this email is an existing user within our system, you will not be asked to select the recipient's role.
- *Subject Line
- *Some form of a message within the body of the email
(if you've previously saved a signature line which is present in your email, this is considered a "form of a message" and can be sent without typing a message):
- Save Draft Allows you to save a draft, which you can edit or send at a later time.
- Add Files Allows you to upload up to 100 attachments.
- Self Destruct Allows you to change the self-destruct assigned day (anywhere from 1-30 days max)
- Once sent, you can locate this email within the Sent folder to the LEFT:
- New messages sent out will always be filed at the top of your Sent folder: