Instructions below ONLY apply to truForm.
Once the integration settings are added to your form(s) and truForm account, you will need to set your own integration credentials through your new truForm account's profile settings and provide this information to your software representative directly (PBHS does not have access to this information). Instructions on setting your integration credentials through the portal can be found below.
Do not use the below instructions for the following software types, click on the software link provided here to set your integration credentials for: Eaglesoft.
- Once you login (using the username login connected to your truForm account)
- Select the Update Profile icon on your dashboard
- On the Account Profile tab below:
- Scroll down until you see the Generating Credentials section:
- Click the green Generate New Credentials button below.
- This will automatically fill out the Generated Username field with a username based on your email address, and generate an Generated Password.
- Please make note of this generated username/password from this page, once you complete STEP 7 below - you will no longer see the generated username or password for security purposes.
PBHS recommends you physically copy (highlight each with your cursor and COPY) both the username/password from this screen and PASTE onto a word document or a notepad to ensure you have the correct letters/special characters or numbers used.
Medims Alert Henry Schein Alert Your software cannot use an integration password generated with a double quotation, please regenerate your credentials (repeat steps 3-7) if they are originally generated with a double quotation.
Your software has a username character limit of 40 characters. If your generated integration username is more than 48 characters this will NOT connect.
**If your software username (email connected to MySecurePractice/truForm account) has a pre-existing hyphen (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) this cannot be used through your software. Please work with PBHS Support to provide a new email/user without a hyphen.
**IF YOU DO NOT SELECT SAVE, THE INTEGRATION CONNECTION WILL NOT WORK!
You will need to provide this information (generated user/pass) to your software company. Your software company will need this information to input within your software and show your office how to use integration through your software. Please contact your software support or representative for further instructions.
For detailed information about TruForm Integration, select your specific software below: