Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail.
- Once your secure message is composed (steps 1-12), follow the steps below to add attachments!
- If you would like to add attachments, you can either select the "Add Files" button OR drag and drop your images or documents right onto the body of this email from your computer:
Accepted File Types, click here
- If you select the "Add Files" button: The below window will appear where you can attach any of your needed images or documents from your computer:
- Select the image(s), and then select "Open" to attach the file(s)
- Once Attached, your image(s) will be individually displayed below the body (message) of the email:
- You can delete the attachment if needed, by selecting the dark gray X at the right end of the attachment file name:
**You need to do this before you send the email!