Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail.
- Once your email is composed (steps 1-12)
- Within your email, you will see an option labeled "Save Draft". This will give you the ability to save and return to your email at anytime (before you email is sent).
- The following fields are required, in order to Save a Draft:
Once step 3 is accomplished, you can select "Save Draft" located on the bottom dark gray bar of this window:
- Enter a email address in your TO: field
- Enter a subject line
- Enter something in the body of the email
Your draft, will be available under your "Drafts" column located to the far LEFT (as seen below):
You can edit your draft at anytime by:
- Selecting the "Drafts" option in the far LEFT hand column
- Click directly on the message you would like to edit, the message itself will appear to the far RIGHT
- Select the "Edit" button in the upper right hand corner (as seen above)
- You can now add to (or change) anything further to the email that is needed, then you can either:
- "Save Draft" which will re-save your draft in your "Drafts" folder.
- To send your email: You will either see a "Send" button or a "Next" button to send your email off!
Have more questions? Submit a request