Instructions below ONLY apply to iConsult.
- Login to your iConsult application on the iPad
- Once the patient has been added into your iConsult patients list, select the patient to view their information on the "Edit Patient" screen on the right.
**Note if you enter a valid email for the patient (as seen below), they will be invited to review their consultation through their own patient iConsult portal.
- Once the patient has been selected and their information updated, select the "Add New Consultation" button located on the LEFT hand column.
- Select the procedure for your patient (you can scroll down to see all options), including:
- Full Lower Arch Dental Implant
- Full Upper Arch Dental Implant
- Lower Partial Arch Dental Implant
- Partial Upper Arch Dental Implant
- Single Anterior Dental Implant
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Sinus Graft
- Sinus Lift
- Wisdom Teeth
*Note, if you are just getting prepared for your future appointment with this patient you can always use the "Save & Exit" feature and continue this consultation at any time.
- If you "Save & Exit"- you can reopen your iConsult Application once you are ready to begin and continue this consultation for this patient.
- From your patient list- select the patient to go to their iConsult account:
- Select the Procedure from the LEFT hand column (this will add a check mark by the procedure selected as there may be multiple)
- Now select the "Resume Consultation" button in the bottom left to continue.