Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail.
In this section, we will go over the following:
- Adding a Signature Line
- Changing Your SecureMail Notification Settings
- How to update your credit card on file
- Once you login
- Select "Update Profile"
- NOTE: You can access your profile on any other page in the upper/right hand corner (by clicking on your name and/or the avatar icon):
- Select the "Messaging" tab at the top:
- Here you will have the ability to add a Signature Line:
- Add a signature line to your emails by typing your signature content into the "Signature" window below
- Remember to select "Save Profile"
- Once saved, each time you compose a new message OR reply to an message, your signature will be auto-added:
Here you can change how you will be notified each time you receive a secure message.
- Under Activity Preferences, you will find a drop down with various options for this notification:
- Send me an email and SMS when this occurs:
This will send both an email notification and cell phone text message each time this task is completed by anyone.
- Send me an SMS when this occurs:
This will send a cell phone text message each time this task is completed by anyone.
- Send me an email when this occurs:
This will send an email notification each time this task is completed by anyone.
- Don't send me an email:
This will turn off all notifications.
Anytime you modify these settings, please select the "Save Profile" button located in the top/right hand corner BEFORE navigating away from this page!
How to update your credit card on file
Paid SecureMail users also have the ability to update your credit card on file within your Profile Settings.
1. Click your name in the upper right corner when logged in to the portal and choose the "Profile" option.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen where you will see a section called "Card Details"
3. Here you can choose the "Update Credit Card" button to enter new credit card information.
**Please note: If your card has been declined or has expired, you can enter new credit card details here which updates the credit card on file for your user account. Updating the credit card information does not automatically purchase and start your new paid subscription to the service. If your account is still on the free tier, you will need to re-purchase the paid version within the SecureMail section of the portal by clicking "Buy Now".