Instructions below ONLY apply to truForm.
In this section, we will go over the following:
- Patient Signature Process (before form submission)
- Doctor Signature Process (after form submission)
- Signing TruForm with Topaz Signature Pad (OPTIONAL)
Digital signatures made easy! Our new TruForm™ portal eliminates the costly need for Adobe Acrobat and a Topaz signature pad. We can now enable your patients to sign their secured form(s) before submission using a desktop, tablet or phone. Doctor and office staff signatures can be completed once the form is submitted from our secure portal, with no additional software needed. Ask our Sales or Support team for further information!
- Over the phone, once the patients form is scheduled- your staff would direct them to pre-register from your website.
- Either on our standard forms or your custom form, we can enable your signature areas to be completed by your patients BEFORE the form is submitted online to your office:
- The patient can choose to free sign with their mouse or finger on a tablet/phone:
- OR, Type their name as the completed signature and select "Accept And Sign"
- Once the first signature is signed, it will remember this signature for all other signatures on this form that need to be signed (if any). The patient will only have to select "Accept and Sign" for any other signatures, as our system will input their signature for them...
- Once your patient submits their form(s) online, your office can login to our secure online portal to complete the office signatures needed (for the doctor and staff)
- Select "Access Forms"
- Once off the main welcome page, you will also see "Forms" on your far LEFT hand side navigation.
- Selecting either option will bring you right to your online form submission list
- Depending on what forms you have programmed through PBHS Support, you may see one of the below 3 options: (note: you will only see the option(s) below if your form(s) are setup for this category):
Would store all Patient Registration submissions
Would store all Doctor Referral submissions
Would store all Consent and non-registration/ referral submissions
**in this example, we are using the patient registration- ALL categories will work exactly the same!!
- Select the "Sign" button after your first signature to complete your signature.
MySecurePractice allows you to complete both patient (before the form is submitted) and doctor signatures through our online portal as described above.
Additionally any signatures left unsigned once you finalize the submission through our portal will be programmed so you can complete signing at anytime using a topaz signature pad and the PDF submitted and finalized. Please review the below requirements in order to complete this.
If truform is integrated into any of the following software companies (WinOMScs, Henry Schein, Medims), your software company may have a way to sign the completed PDF form through your software using a Topaz Signature Pad. Please contact your software rep to review this first.
Please note, WinOMScs 'CLOUD' versions DO NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ signature pads due to Adobe Acrobat Licensing.
If you do not have a signature pad and/or either adobe acrobat or a program to PDF's in, start here!
STEP #1 Select a Program to use for signing PDFs:
STEP #2 Select a Topaz Signature Pad for signing:
If you choose to sign through adobe, follow the below instructions:
The settings below will connect your topaz signature pad to your adobe program, so you can sign submitted TruForms:
To sign truForm correctly, please note the following:
|Topaz Support||Click here|
|Adobe Support||Click here|
|PBHS Support||Click here|
|*Please contact PBHS support if you would like the ability to sign your forms digitally!|