In this section we will cover:
TIER 2 Features
Create Your Biography
Once your order is complete, click to continue to the profile creation.
You will be presented with a setup wizard which will incorporate all information from your AAOMS.org directory listing.
- Review your full name and website address
- Review your office information - if you make a change here it will be submitted to AAOMS
- Create and review your biography
- If you already have one, choose Skip to copy/paste it in
- If you'd like assistance, enter all relevant details using the prompted questions
- The last page will allow you to review the bio and make changes or additions using editing tools
- Next you can drag and drop or click to add your personal biography photo
- You can also drag and drop or click to add your personal logo
- If you have Social Media pages, you can add in their full web address to link on your page (ie. http://www.facebook.com/businessname or http://www.yelp.com/yourname)
- Select or deselect any procedures to include in your biography
- When you have reached the last step on the top progress bar, you are DONE!
Keep in mind you can always come back to modify this information by clicking the "configure" gear icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
You will automatically be presented with your newly created MyOMS Profile page which includes your biography at the top. Scroll down to review the remainder of the information you have entered.
Manage and Edit Your Profile Page
You can update and edit your profile page information at any time.
1. To login, go to myomsprofile.com and choose LOGIN in the top right corner.
You will need:
- your account's email address used for sign up
- password you set during sign up
2. Once logged in, you can edit your information by clicking the configure icon in the bottom right.
3. Click the next arrow or the menu options at the top to modify any information you might want to update. Choose Save and Close when you are done!
Color Customization (Tier 2)
If you have purchased Tier 2, you will have access to modify your profile's main color scheme.
1. Once logged in, choose the Color Options icon at the bottom right.
2. Click on the color boxes to use the color picker and select a new main color for your page.
3. Choose "Save" when you are done, your changes should take effect right away!
Launch Survey Reviews (Tier 2)
If you have purchased Tier 2, visitors of your MyOMS Profile page can leave you a review by taking the online patient survey.
You will then have access to moderate any reviews you receive on your profile page:
1. When you receive a new review, you'll be sent an email to your profile's email address to notify you.
2. Once logged in, choose the Reviews star icon at the bottom right to moderate any new reviews.
3. You will be presented with your reviews to moderate, click "Approve Reviews" and then the "thumbs up icon" to approve the review to post to your profile page. You can also unapprove, trash, or print reviews here at any time.
If you are interested in learning more about Launch Survey features,
CLICK HERE to read full instructions.