Instructions below ONLY apply to the MySecurePractice Portal.
How to Login to the Portal
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome and/or Firefox are the preferred browsers)
Downloads below if needed:
- Google Chrome Download
- Mozilla Firefox Download
- in the TOP address bar type the following: https://mysecurepractice.com and select the ENTER key located on your keyboard:
- Enter your email address (used as your username) into the "Your Email Address" text field.
- Enter your associated password you previously created during setup within the "Your Password" text field.
- Select the "Sign In" button to login
- You will be presented with your online dashboard, select the icon you wish to review:
**Please Note, some icons may not be visible with your login.
Trouble Logging In
If you are experiencing issues with your login, you may be experiencing:
- An incorrect email address/username
- An incorrect or mistyped password
- Your account may be locked out
- Your account may not be fully registered
Action steps to take:
- Please check carefully for a mistyped email address or password.
*Typing your password into a text editor like Notepad is a good way to verify you are typing everything correctly before typing it into the portal login screen.
- Verify you are logging into the correct account with the correct password for that account if you may have multiple accounts within the portal.
- If you have a locked account, you will need to complete a password reset.
- If you are not fully registered, you will need to follow the steps to complete registration.
Due to HIPAA compliancy, secure portal passwords are NOT stored by PBHS and must be reset by the user using their account's email address. PBHS Support cannot complete password resets on your behalf and you must have access to the email account's inbox.
You may need to complete a password reset for the following reasons:
- If you have lost your password or typed it more than 5 times and have locked out your account.
- Your account's password will expire every 90 days and will require it to be reset.
If you need to complete a password reset manually:
- Go to the portal login screen and choose the "Forgot Password" option towards the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your email address used as your username into the "Your Email Address" field and select "Continue"
- An email will be sent to your username/email address with instructions to reset your password. Click on the link provided in the email:
- You will be asked to send a secret code to your account's phone number on file before you can complete the password reset.
- Enter your secret code received on the "Verify your identity" screen
- Select "Continue"
- Change Delivery Method: Will allow you to use either your landline or cell phone number (if both were provided) to call or text your secret code
- Re-Send Code: The system will either call or text (depending on what selection you first made) the secret code to you again. The old secret code will no longer be valid
- Now you will be asked to set your new password and re-enter this same password directly below - noting the Password requirements:
- Select "Change Password"
- Select "Continue" to go back to the MySecurePractice login page to login with your new password!