- Open the ADA TV box and remove the device as well as the HDMI cable and power cord from under the device.
- Remove the Keyboard from its box and remove the tab from the battery compartment on the bottom of the keyboard.
Connecting to the TV:
- Plug the included HDMI cable into your TV's HDMI port and be sure the TV's input is set accordingly.
- Connect the device's power cable to the wall.
- Remove the cap from the ADA TV device and connect it to the HDMI and power cable.
Please follow these Setup instructions the first time you plug in the device, OR ANY TIME you need to update your WiFi settings:
- You will see a white screen on the TV as the device attempts to find a network.
- While on this screen, press Ctrl + Alt + S simultaneously on the keyboard.
Note: DO NOT press the blue "Configure Network" link. If you do accidentally press this link, you will need to unplug the device from the power, then plug it back in and begin again from Step 1.
- The screen will flash and take you to a login screen. DO NOT sign in.
- Instead, click on the WiFi logo in the lower right-hand corner (between the time and the letters "US").
Note: If you cannot see the WiFi logo or it is partially cut off, this means your television monitor's resolution configuration is slightly off. You may wish to consult your TV manual or a local IT professional to adjust your TV's resolution appropriately.
- Select the option "No Networks".
Note: If you are UPDATING your existing WiFi settings, this option may say "Connected to " rather than "No Networks."
- Select your WIFI network and enter the password when prompted.
- The WIFI logo will flash until the connection is successful.
- When the WIFI finishes connecting, click "Shut Down" in the bottom left.
- Wait around 30 seconds for the device to power down and then press and hold the "Enter" key on your keyboard until the screen flashes.
- If you have requested your office Facebook page posts to be integrated with the device, your device may ask you to sign in with a Facebook account at this time. Any Facebook login credentials will work, but Facebook does require a Facebook user to be logged in to view Facebook content through the device. If you do not agree with Facebook's terms of service, or if you wish to have Facebook integration removed for any other reason, you may contact PBHS Support at email@example.com and we will remove the Facebook integration on your device.
Your device will now power on, connect to your network, then sign in and begin playing automatically. There should be no need to go through these steps again unless you need to update the WiFi information later on.