- Open the ADA TV box and remove the device as well as the HDMI cable and power cord from under the device.
- Remove the Keyboard from its box and remove the tab from the battery compartment on the bottom of the keyboard.
Connecting to the TV:
- Plug the included HDMI cable into your TV's HDMI port and be sure the TV's input is set accordingly.
- Connect the device's power cable to the wall.
- Remove the cap from the ADA TV device and connect it to the HDMI and power cable.
Please follow these Setup instructions the first time you plug in the device, OR ANY TIME you need to update your WIFI settings.
- You will see a white screen on the TV as the device attempts to find a network.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + S simultaneously.
Note: If you are UPDATING your network, you must press Ctrl + Alt + S while on the white Connecting to Network screen, immediately following startup. If the device continues past this screen into your playlist, it will no longer accept this input.
- The screen will flash and take you to a login screen. DO NOT sign in.
- You should see a bar along the bottom of the screen. Click on the WIFI logo in the lower right-hand corner (between the time and the letters "US").
- Select the option "No Network".
Note: If you are UPDATING your existing WiFi settings, this option may say "Connected to " rather than "No Network."
- Select your WIFI network and enter the password when prompted.
- The WIFI logo will flash until the connection is successful.
- When the WIFI finishes connecting, click "Shut Down" in the bottom left.
- Wait around 30 seconds for the device to power down and then press and hold the "Enter" key on your keyboard until the screen flashes.
There is no need to press CTRL + ALT + S again unless you need to update the WIFI information. Your device will power on, search for the network, then sign in and begin playing automatically.