Through our MySecurePractice Portal, you can add any available PBHS content to your active playlist.
- Once you login
- View the Playlist you would like to edit
- Scroll down through your playlist until you reach the section labeled "PBHS Content"
- To add an individual media item from this list of available PBHS Content, you can select the Actions menu next to that item and then select "Add"
- To add multiple media items, you can select the checkboxes to the left of the media items you want to add. Once you have selected all the items you are interested in, press the "Add Selected" button which will be located at the top right of the PBHS Content list.
- The media items you selected will be added to the bottom of your current active playlist. You can rearrange these items as you see fit by following our ADA TV: Reordering Media article.
- Once you are finished rearranging, scroll up to the very top of your playlist and select the Save Playlist Order button.
- Your new media configuration is now saved in your playlist.