Instructions below ONLY apply to SecureMail.
Search (within Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Archive Folders)
- Once you login
- Select the Secure Inbox icon:
- Within the Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items and Archive folders, you will notice a "Search Field" at the very top of each section:
- You can easily identify what folder you will be searching for, as the Search Field label will state "Search Inbox" / "Search Drafts" / "Search Sent Items" / "Search Archived Items".
- This search field will search any emails within that folder, including:
- Any word within the subject
- Any word within the body
- The TO or From Email
- The To or From Email Contact Name (if that user is registered, if they are not registered they can be searched by email)
- *This DOES NOT search for attachment file names!
- Add the text you would like to search for within the "Search Field"
- This will auto search your entered text and display results (if any) directly below for you to select and review.