In this section, we will go over the following:
What's in the box?
When Aspen TV is shipped, you can unpack your box and start using right away.
Within your shipment delivered, you will find the following 3 items within your device box:
Within your shipment delivered, you will find the following item within your keyboard box:
*Remember to remove the tab located within the battery panel of the keyboard:
- Open and turn the keyboard over to the backside
- Slide open the battery panel
- Pull and remove the yellow tab so the batteries can now connect
- Close the battery panel to start use:
Step 1: Connecting to the TV
- Plug the included HDMI cable into your TV's HDMI port and be sure the TV's input is set accordingly.
- Connect the device's power cable to the wall.
- Remove the cap from the Aspen TV device and connect it to the HDMI and power cable.
- Your device will now power up.
Please follow these Setup instructions (included below) the first time you plug in the device, OR ANY TIME you need to update your WiFi settings:
Step 2: Setup
- Once the white startup screen appears (Connecting to Network screen) on the TV as the device attempts to find a network.
- While on this screen, simultaneously Press Ctrl + Alt + S on the keyboard.
Note: DO NOT press the blue "Configure Network" link. If you do accidentally press this link, you will need to unplug the device from the power, then plug it back in and begin again from Step 1.
- The screen will flash and take you to a login screen. DO NOT Login.
- Instead, click on the WiFi logo in the lower right-hand corner (between the time and the letters "US").
Note: If you cannot see the WiFi logo or it is partially cut off, this means your television monitor's resolution configuration is slightly off. You may wish to consult your TV manual or a local IT professional to adjust your TV's resolution appropriately.
- Select the option "No Networks".
Note: If you are UPDATING your existing WiFi settings, this option may say "Connected to " rather than "No Networks."
- Select your WIFI network and enter the password when prompted.
- Click "Connect". The WIFI logo will flash until the connection is successful.
- Once the Aspen TV Connects to your WIFI network, click "Shut Down" in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Wait 30 seconds for the Aspen TV device to power down
- Press and hold the "Enter" key on your keyboard until the screen flashes.
- Your Aspen TV Device should start automatically
Your device will now power on, connect to your network, then sign in and begin playing automatically. There should be no need to go through these steps again unless you need to update the WiFi information later on.
If you have requested your office Facebook page posts to be integrated with the device, your device may ask you to sign in with a Facebook account at this time.
Any Facebook login credentials will work (linked to the business page OR NOT), but Facebook does require a Facebook user to be logged in to view Facebook content through the device.
Removing Facebook from Playlist
If you do not agree with Facebook's terms of service, or if you wish to have Facebook integration removed for any other reason, you may contact PBHS Support at email@example.com and we will remove the Facebook integration on your device.