How to Update your Credit Card


For SecureMail or Standard Email, you will need to log in to your MySecurePractice account and Update Your Credit Card on File.  Please note, PBHS cannot complete this for you.  

If your SecureMail or Standard Email account has been cancelled due to a payment failure, you will need to do the following:

  1. Update your credit card on file
  2. Repurchase your Secure Mail Plan(s) or Standard Email Plan(s)

For any other products (aside from SecureMail or Standard Email), you can update your card on file by:

  1. Completing the attached document
  2. Faxing the completed document to PBHS billing: 707-892-0996.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk