The instructions below will work for the following locations: (all other Aspen Offices, click here.)
|3075 - Algonquin IL||2492 - Meadville PA|
|3320 - Berlin VT (green room device only)||3165 - Norfolk VA|
|3196 - Charleston WV||4010 - Palatka FL|
|4019 - Florissant MO||3312 - Palm Harbor, FL|
|3083 - Kenner LA||2448 - Richmond KY|
|3131 - Knoxville (Chapman Hwy) TN||3160 - Round Rock TX (green room device only)|
|2462 - Lake Orion-Auburn Hills MI||3327 - Spokane WA WA|
|3145 - Lockport IL||3135 - Tucson (Irvington) AZ|
|3404 - Macedonia OH||3153 - Lakewood NY|
|3137 - Crestwood IL|
In this section, we will go over the following:
- About AspenTV
- Installation Instructions
- AspenTV Technical Support Desk
Waiting Room Patient Engagement and Education
Get patients excited and educated about treatment and financing options before planning
- Seamless and consistent consult process, with best practices distributed & incorporated
- Revenue growth behind increased Yes% and improved product/service mix
- Efficiency/Cost savings: Printed collateral and DirectTV
- Internal communications and Continuing Education utilization
|ENTERTAINMENT||DIGITAL SIGNAGE||SERVICE EDUCATION||EDUCATION & COMMS|
Included with AspenTV for each room:
||Optional HDMI Extender
Use if HDMI inputs on TV are hard to reach
|AspenTV Power Adapter
Used for install & initial volume setup
|Optional Velcro Mounting Dots
(For use if HDMI extender is used)
Pro Tips - Read First!
- Red+Bold Text: Pay special attention to these critical steps
- Recommended installation windows: 9am-12pm & 1-5pm EST
- Keyboards are matched to sticks – label them appropriately
- Start in the greenroom – get used to the steps here first
Step 1: Unboxing & Pre-Setup
- Open AspenTv & matching keyboard boxes & confirm parts list.
- Plug the AspenTV power adapter plug into the AspenTv Stick
- Confirm tab within keyboard battery panel has been removed
- Turn keyboard ON (green) and keep it nearby
- Turn-Television on (ensure it is showing cable television)
Within your shipment delivered, you will find the following item within your keyboard box:
*Remember to remove the tab located within the battery panel of the keyboard:
- Open and turn the keyboard over to the backside
- Slide open the battery panel
- Pull and remove the yellow tab so the batteries can now connect
- Close the battery panel to start use:
Step 2: Connecting your AspenTV
- Unplug the existing cable box HDMI cable connecting from the TV (usually located on the right hand side of the TV)
- Remove the cap from the AspenTV® stick and connect it to the same HDMI port previously used by the cable system (usually on right side of TV)
- Note: If HDMI location is hard to reach use the included HDMI extender cable
- Reach behind the television and unplug the cable box from the wall outlet (tuck wires & leave cable box behind TV during the pilot)
- Connect the AspenTv power adapter into the same wall outlet behind the television
- Grab your keyboard while the device powers up & get ready to press Ctrl + Alt + S (TWO TIMES)
Step 3: Connecting to Wireless Network
- Once powered up you will see a google chrome icon and then the white ‘Silent Partner Tv’ screen
- As soon as the ‘Silent partner TV’ screen appears, quickly press & release Press Ctrl + Alt + S twice (x2) (screen with go black when done correctly)
(When done correctly the correct screen will appear – see below. If Ctrl+Alt+S does not take, press restart and try again)
- The screen will flash and take you to a new login screen. DO NOT Login. Instead, click on the WIFI symbol in the lower, right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 2: Press & release Ctrl + Alt + S Step 3: Incorrect - Restart and try again Step 3: Correct
- Select the option “No Network”.
Note: If you are UPDATING your existing WiFi settings, this option may say "Connected to " rather than "No Networks."
- Select the WIFI network name IOT, click the eyeball to make easier to type password & enter the password given by your IT dept.
- Click “Connect”. The WIFI symbol will flash until the connection is successful.
- Call the AspenTv TECHNICAL support leader: Homer Rice (x202186) to whitelist your device (AspenTv will not work without this step)
- Once the AspenTV® connects to WIFI network, click “Shut Down” in the bottom left corner of the screen and wait 30s for AspenTV to shut down
- Press and hold the “Enter” key on your keyboard until the screen flashes.
- Your AspenTV® should start automatically. Congratulations! You have successfully set up your AspenTV®.
- Adjust the sound using the volume buttons on the top right of the keyboard (if it’s still not loud enough – use TV remote)
- Pilot Offices: please send an email to ADTV@aspendental.com confirming your devices are online
Step 4 Step 5 Step 8
AspenTV Technical Support Desk
- Nick Munger & Ekow Mensah will schedule startup 'office hours' for first 5 practices
- Homer Rice (x 202186) will own whitelisting process post 7/8/19
Questions/Comments on program: ADTV@aspendental.com