The instructions below will work for the following locations: (all other Aspen Offices, click here)
- 3138 - Hudson NY
- 3320 - Berlin VT (main lobby device only)
- 3160 - Round Rock TV (main lobby device only)
- 4019 - Florissant MO (green room device only)
- 4010 - Palatka FL
In this section, we will go over the following:
Waiting Room Patient Engagement and Education
Get patients excited and educated about treatment and financing options before planning
- Seamless and consistent consult process, with best practices distributed & incorporated
- Revenue growth behind increased Yes% and improved product/service mix
- Efficiency/Cost savings: Printed collateral and DirectTV
- Internal communications and Continuing Education utilization
|ENTERTAINMENT||DIGITAL SIGNAGE||SERVICE EDUCATION||EDUCATION & COMMS|
Included with AspenTV for each room:
|AspenTV Stick||Optional HDMI Extender
Use if HDMI inputs on TV are hard to reach
|AspenTV Power Adapter||AspenTV Keyboard
Used for install & initial volume setup
|Optional Velcro Mounting Dots
(For use if HDMI extender is used)
Pro Tips - Read First!
- Recommended installation windows: 9am-12am & 1-5pm EST
- Keyboards are matched to sticks – label them appropriately
- Start in the greenroom – get used to the steps here first
Step 1: Unboxing & Pre-Setup
- Open AspenTv & matching keyboard boxes & confirm parts list.
- Plug the AspenTV power adapter plug into the AspenTv Stick
- Confirm tab within keyboard battery panel has been removed
- Turn keyboard ON (green) and keep it nearby
- Turn-Television on (ensure it is showing cable television)
Within your shipment delivered, you will find the following item within your keyboard box:
*Remember to remove the tab located within the battery panel of the keyboard:
- Open and turn the keyboard over to the backside
- Slide open the battery panel
- Pull and remove the yellow tab so the batteries can now connect
- Close the battery panel to start use:
Step 2: Connecting your AspenTV
- Unplug the existing cable box HDMI cable connecting from the TV (usually located on the right hand side of the TV)
- Remove the cap from the AspenTV® stick and connect it to the same HDMI port previously used by the cable system (usually on right side of TV)
- Note: If HDMI location is hard to reach use the included HDMI extender cable
- Reach behind the television and unplug the cable box from the wall outlet (tuck wires & leave cable box behind TV during the pilot)
- Connect the AspenTv power adapter into the same wall outlet behind the television
Step 3: Connecting to Wireless Network
- Unpack your wireless keyboard and make sure its power switch is set to green (on).
- Ensure you have removed the tab within the batteries. This will allow the batteries to connect properly.
- Turn on TV and make sure the TV's input is set correctly.
- When prompted, select your WIFI network name "IOT"
*note, the network names listed below will not match. Please look for the IOT network name within your list.
(click image for larger view)
- Enter the password given by your AspenDental IT Department and click "Connect".
(click image for larger view)
- Call the AspenTV technical support leader* (Not Field Support) at (315) 454-6000 (x 202186) to mark you connected to Wi-Fi on their end.
- Select the "Restart" button within this Network window. Your AspenTV should start automatically.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your AspenTV!
AspenTV Technical Support Desk
- Nick Munger & Ekow Mensah will schedule startup 'office hours' for first 5 practices
- Homer Rice (x 202186) will own whitelisting process post 7/8/19
Questions/Comments on program: ADTV@aspendental.com