If you are seeing the below screen, please complete the below instructions when requested by support:
Follow these steps:
- Select the "Lets Go" blue button:
- Select your office Wi-Fi from the list presented:
*Note, this list of network options will vary from the ones you see!
- Enter the Password and select "Connect"
- Select the "Accept and Continue" blue button:
- The Chrome OS Device will check for updates:
- Enter their username: email@example.com, and select "Next"
- Enter the password pb#610Hs and select "Next"
**If you get locked out during the login process, please contact PBHS as you will need a new device.
- Select "Done"
- Enter the License Key of: 52708faf1ac7 and select "Submit"
- Enter a unique set of credentials which PBHS support will provide, select "Login" once the username and password is entered:
- Select "Open":
- The playlist content will begin downloading onto your device. The speed of this download is very dependent on your download speed.
Once downloaded, the playlist will auto play!! You are done!