In this section, we will go over the following:
Connecting Device White Screen
I've connected to our AspenTV wifi network, but I can't get past this screen below:
You need to contact your AspenTV IT team to have them whitelist your device in order to finish your AspenTV connection setup. Follow the instructions on the screen you see to contact the Service Desk.
Wiped Device / Welcome Let's Go Screen
If you are seeing the below screen, please complete the below instructions:
- Email PBHS Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the support line: 888-840-5383
- Let them know you are seeing the Welcome Let's Go Screen
- PBHS Products department will need to build/ship out a new device to your office
My Keyboard isn't Working
If you have a keyboard that isn't responding to typing/mouse pad movement. Please confirm the following:
- Make sure the keyboard is within 10 feet (3 meters) of the AspenTV Device.
- The keyboard is turned ON:
- The ON/OFF switch is located at the top of the keyboard.
- Make sure the keyboard switch is in the ON position (example below)
- The Battery panel tab has been removed:
- Open and turn the keyboard over to the backside
- Slide open the battery panel
- Pull and remove the yellow tab so the batteries can now connect
- Close the battery panel to start use (see below for quick video):
- Ensure the USB chip is inserted into the AspenTV device (this will connect your device to the keyboard) and should never be removed:
- Keyboards are matched to each device. If you have two devices in your office, please try using the second keyboard provided.
- Reinsert the batteries to ensure they are inserted correctly:
- Replace batteries with new batteries which you know work: