In this section, we will go over the following:
Wiped Device / Welcome Let's Go Screen
If you are seeing the below screen, please complete the below instructions:
- Email PBHS Support (email@example.com) or contact the support line: 888-840-5383
- Let them know you are seeing the Welcome Let's Go Screen
- PBHS Products department will need to build/ship out a new device to your office
My Keyboard isn't Working
If you have a keyboard that isn't responding to typing/mouse pad movement. Please confirm the following:
- Make sure the keyboard is within 10 feet (3 meters) of the AspenTV Device.
- The keyboard is turned ON:
- The ON/OFF switch is located at the top of the keyboard.
- Make sure the keyboard switch is in the ON position (example below)
- The Battery panel tab has been removed:
- Open and turn the keyboard over to the backside
- Slide open the battery panel
- Pull and remove the yellow tab so the batteries can now connect
- Close the battery panel to start use (see below for quick video):
- Ensure the USB chip is inserted into the AspenTV device (this will connect your device to the keyboard) and should never be removed:
- Keyboards are matched to each device. If you have two devices in your office, please try using the second keyboard provided.
- Reinsert the batteries to ensure they are inserted correctly:
- Replace batteries with new batteries which you know work: