In this section we will go over the following:
Providing YouTube Videos
You have the ability to provide any YouTube videos which you would like to include in your playlist. If you do not have the URL's to these videos, you can find them directly on Youtube by following the below steps.
You can do so by:
- Navigate to https://www.youtube.com/
- Type in the needed search terms within the top search field:
- Select "Enter" on your keyboard or select the magnify glass icon :
- YouTube will provide you with a list of videos available under those search terms
- Within this list provided, select the video you would like by clicking directly on it
- This will open your video and it will auto play
- While on this page, go to the very top address field of your browser, and select the URL provided
- While selected (highlighted in blue), select Ctrl button and your 'C' button on the keyboard to copy this URL:
- Or, while selected (highlighted in blue)
- Right click on the URL with your mouse, this will bring up a menu
- Select and click the "Copy" option in the menu provided:
- Once copied, please paste this URL (Ctrl button and V button to paste) in a Email reply back from the setup questions (or you can send this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime).
- Repeat steps 1-9 for each YouTube video you would like.