If a YouTube video you added to your playlist is no longer playable, you can receive email notification in case you would like to replace it with something similar.
- On the My Profile page
- Select the Silent Partner tab
- Under the Activity Preferences section:
- You can select/deselect the checkbox for An unplayable YouTube Video has been detected.
- Checked = you will receive an email for this problem
- Unchecked = you will NOT receive an email for this problem
- Once your change is completed, select the Save Profile button (located in the top/right hand corner):